A shareholders agreement can be used for shareholders to document certain matters that may not be covered in the company’s constitution or which the shareholders wish to vary from the constitution.
It's a contract between the shareholders of a company (and typically the company as well) containing agreed terms as to how the company is to be managed. In NTAA Corporate’s Shareholders Agreement , we will take your instructions as to what it will cover.
Our friendly, experienced staff can assist; we offer this service using our standard PDF forms.
Please complete, scan and email back to our officeDownload Form
In NTAA Corporate’s Shareholders Agreement, we will take your instructions as to what it will cover. The agreement can cover any matter that the shareholders wish to agree on regarding the business or management of the company. For example, it could cover, but is not limited to, any of the following issues:
- The right to appoint directors (and salaries for working directors, if any)
- The meetings of the board
- Voting rights of shareholders and directors
- Types of decisions requiring majority (50%), special (75%), unanimous (100%) or other approval
- Who can be a shareholder
- The meetings of the shareholders
- Minority shareholder protection
- Dividends and funding arrangements
- Special rules for the issue, transfer or disposal of shares, or rights or options in relation to shares
- Shareholder exit strategies
- The default of a shareholder and ‘bad leaver’ arrangements
- The management, structure or business plan of the company
Once the order is received we will prepare the agreement and send the completed documents to be signed by the relevant parties.
- Shareholders Agreement
- Guide to a Shareholders Agreement
- Explanatory letter