Deregistering a Company
NTAA Corporate can deregister your client’s company for $169 (including ASIC fees).
In order for us to deregister the following conditions must be met:
- All members of the company agree to deregister
- The company is not carrying on business
- The company’s assets are worth less than $1000
- The company has no outstanding liabilities
- The company is not a party to any legal proceedings
- The company has paid all fees and penalties payable under the Corporations Act 2001.
Provided those conditions are satisfied NTAA Corporate will complete all necessary forms before returning them to you for signing. Once signed we will lodge the necessary documentation with ASIC.
Make the most of your NTAA membership by clicking the link below and ordering using the downloadable form.
Order Now To learn more call our friendly team on 1800 799 666.
If your clients have lost their company constitution, or they have an old memorandum and […]