Back to News
Trust Deed Stamping Service
By your customer service team
While we are working remotely, there will be some adjustments to our trust stamping service. As always, please check the deeds carefully to ensure that they are executed correctly before sending to us to be stamped. This includes all required signatures, (witnessed where required) and the deeds being dated when signed.
For deeds to be stamped in Victoria
- Please scan the entire deed and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will process the duty online
- Once finalised by the SRO, we will email you the certificate of duty and upload to the trust online
- Please allow 3-4 days
For deeds to be stamped in New South Wales
- If you prefer a physical stamp be affixed to the deeds, continue to send the executed deeds to 274, Collins Street West, VIC 8007
- We will be stamping these deeds 3 times per week and returning to you via ParcelPost.
- Alternatively, you can scan the entire deed and email to email@example.com - we will process the duty online and provide you with an electronic Notice of Assessment
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding.