Back to KnowledgeBase
What types of changes to existing structures can you do?
We can assist with:
- Certain changes to companies (including changes to officeholders, shareholders, addresses, names, and adopting a new company constitution);
- Transfer, issue or redemption of units;
- Changes in the trustee or appointor of a trust (via a deed of appointment and/or removal), or very minor changes to the trust deed of a trust (via a deed of variation; e.g., adding a power to the list of powers exercisable by the trustee);
- Vesting of a trust;
- Changes to the name of a trust or SMSF; and
- Changes to the deeds of superannuation funds.